Read the following introductions for attractions in Zhouzhuang. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Chinese name: 周庄水乡 (Zhouzhuang Shuixiang) Location: 38 kilometres from the southeast Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province. Admission fee: from 07:00 to 16:00, 100 yuan (i...
The Zhang Residence is located south of the famed Twin Bridge on Beishi Street. Built during the Ming Dynasty between 1436 and 1449, it was later purchased in the earl...
Built during the Ming Dynasty between 1436 and 1449, Zhang Residence is located south of the famed Twin Bridge on Beishi Street. Complete with six courtyards and in excess of 70 rooms, the residence covers over 1,800 square meters. Well-kept gardens and ponds in the rear make for pleasant viewing.
Zhouzhuang, one of the most famous water townships in China, situated in Kunshan City 30 kilometers southeast of Suzhou. It is noted for its profound cultural background, the well preserved ancient residential houses, the elegant watery views and the strong local colored traditions and customs.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771