Zhengzhou has a typical continental monsoon-influenced humid climate with mild temperature and distinct four seasons. The annual mean temperature of Zhengzhou is 14.3℃. Rainfall can be common in July, August and September. Like many other cities in China, the hottest month in Zhengzhou is July and the coldest season is January with lowest temperature being about 0℃.
Spring and winter are dry with little rains. Summer is relatively hotter than spring and autumn with frequent afternoon rain. Autumn is often delightful near Zhengzhou when abundant rains make waterfalls and brooks more impressive. Therefore, the best time to visit Zhengzhou is in autumn.
Hot Tours 2018
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour