Zhangye falls into continental climate; the rain is little and the air is dry. The annual average temperature is 6℃, with the coldest month in January, hottest month in July.
The best travelling time is from June to September, in that in summer Zhangye is refreshingly cool. And it will never be too cold to enjoy Danxia landforms either in morning or in evening. If you prefer to shoot winter scenes, you can visit Zhangye in December or February.
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour