Read the following introductions for attractions in Zhangjiajie. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Chinese name: 张家界国家森林公园 (Zhangjiajie Guojia Senlin Gongyuan). Location: in Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province. Highest peak: Doupeng Mountain (1...
Chinese name: 天门山 (Tian Men Shan) Location: Tianmen Mountains is located 10 kilometers south to Zhangjiajie City in Hunan Province of China. ...
Chinese Name: 天子山 (Tian Zi Shan) Location:Tianzi Mountain is located in the Wulinyuan Scenic Area in Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan Province. Opening...
With its 5 scenic areas, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is the first national forest park in China. In the park there are over 3000 peaks of various shapes rising straight from the ground. Being home to abundant flora and fauna, it is covered with forests around 98%, becoming a huge natural oxygen bar.
As the highest mountain in Zhangjiajie, Tianmen Mountains area has 40 peaks over 100 metres. The 30 minute-earlier sunrise and 45 minute-later sunset make it an endless sky without darkness. Its unique natural miracle - Tianmen Cave and the holy temple -TianmenshanTemplecannot be missed!
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771