Huangshizhai / Huangshi Village
The Huangshizhai Village, also called Yellow Lion Village or Yellow Stone Village, refers to a huge mountain land in the middle part of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. As the essence of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Scenic Area, Huangshizhai possesses quite concentrated attractions, well worth visiting. It was said that Huangshi Gong, the master of Zhang Liang (an important adviser in West Han Dynasty) once produced elixir here.
With an elevation of 1080 meters, Huangshi Village is a high, magnificent and vast sightseeing platform, a high-south, low-north terrace composed of many cliffs in the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. This place is a The top consists of more than 20 hectares, with over 10 scene viewing platforms from where one can enjoy majestic sandstone peak forests. People even say that not visiting Huangshizhai is equivalent to not visiting Zhangjiajie.
Major Attractions: Treasure Box with Sealedbook, Devine Needle, Great Southern Pillar, Left Piers.
There are two footpaths to climb the Huangshizhai, one in south and one in north. Or you may choose to take the driveway from Laomowan.
Top attractions in Zhangjiajie
Tours including Huangshizhai / Huangshi Village
Hot Tours 2018
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771