Located in the northeastern part of Guilin city, Yongfu falls to subtropical monsoon climate, with four distinct seasons, high temperature, sufficient rainfall and sunshine. The annual precipitation on average is 198,27 millimetres while the annual sunshine duration lasts 148,39 hours.
in spring, it is easy to rain, especially from March to May; in summer, rains often hit the county and the extreme temperature is likely to happen; when autumn is coming, rain becomes less and temperature is below 20℃; winter often makes people feel cold when the temperature drops to below zero.
Travelers can tour around Yongfu throughout the year, and the best time visit is from March to October.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour