Transportations between Guilin and Yongfu
Take shuttle buses from Guilin bus station to Yongfu bus station. They run every twenty minutes from 07:00 to 18:30. And you can also take shuttle at 20:20 or 21:40. The driving is 55 km.
Yongfu is served by Guilin Liangjiang International Airport which operates over 60 daily lines to most tourist cities of China as well as some foreign cities such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and the like.
Shuttle buses bound for townships and villages in the county and other nearby counties are available. And you can also leave Yongfu for Nanning and Liuzhou by bus.
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour