Yinchuan Bus Station is situated nearby the Nanmen Square, with over 30 routes departing to Guyuan, Yongning, Lingwu, Zhongwei, Shaanxi Province, Inner Mongolia (Nei Meng Gu) and Gansu Province every day. Tourists can get to the Yinchuan Bus Station by Bus No.1 and No.2.
Yinchuan has a major railway station connecting the Yinchuan to major cities across China including frequent services to Lanzhou, Baotou, Beijing, as a well a services to Xi'an and Guangzhou.
Flights from Yinchuan depart to Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xi'an, Kunming, Chongqing and Guilin. The Yinchuan Hedong Airport is 30 minuts' drive from the city.
Hot Tours 2018
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour