On March 18th of 2010, Yangzhou City and Taizhou City together invested to construct the Jiangdu Airport, the new airport is 30 km from Yangzhou and 20 km from Taizhou respectively. Tourists can also go to Yangzhou by way of Nanjing Lukou Airport.
Yangzhou Railway Station is located on the West Wenchang Road of Yangzhou. Torists can get there by bus No.22 and No.26. At present, trains from Yangzhou to Nanjing, Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Wenzhou and Hankou are available at Yangzhou Raiway Station.
Yangzhou has two bus stations.
Yangzhou West Bus Station is located at the intersection of the Central Jiangyang Road and Hanjiang Road, tourists can access downtown Yangzhou by bus No.66, and it takes about 30 minutes from this bus station to the famous Wenchang Povillion.
Yangzhou East Bus Station is smaller than the west one but locating near the downtown and only about 15 minutes to the Wenchang Povillion.
Buses from Yangzhou to Nanjing are available from 06:00 to 18:30 every 20 minutes. It takes about 70 minutes.
Buses from Yangzhou to Suzhou are available at 07:15, 09:00, 10:30, 12:20, 13:45, 15:00, 16:40 daily.
There are also buses between the bus station and Zhenjiang Railway Station, which takes about 45 minutes.
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour