Hulishan Canon Platform(/)
Description: Hulishan Canon Platform was built in Qing Dynasty.
Description: The huge heavy artillery piece produced by the German conglomerate Krupp in 19th century.
Description: It was the biggest coastal gun in China.
Description: A conon on the platform
Description: A scene in Hulishan Canon Platform attraction
Description: The arranged canons
Description: A sculpture in the attraction
Description: The stone inscription
Description: A scene of Hulishan Canon Platform
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour