Water Curtain Cave
The Water Curtain Cave is one of the 72 caves of the scenic Wuyi Mountain which is located in Fujian Province. Around the area is full of waterfalls and smaller caves, the highlight though is the Water Curtain Cave in which water hangs like a curtain over an inverse hanging cave, hidden beneath the curtain of hanging water lays a labyrinth of hidden crags on smaller caves that visitors can explore, inside the cool and dank caves one can escape the beating sun, the entrance into the cave system is known as the "Curtain Cave".
There are several sights to explore around the Water Curtain Cave: the Swallow Peak, Danxia Peak, Flame Peak, Fragrant Valley, Olecranon Rock, etc. There is an abundance of natural landscapes and unique rock formations as well as a plethora of natural flora and fauna. There is also a hanging ladder into the sace that allows travelers to climb down into the depths of the cave.
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771