Buses to Wuxi Shuofang Airport: At the opposite of the Wuxi Railway Station (in front of the CTS Grand Hotel) there are scheduled buses to the airport departing at 06:45, 11:30 and 13:10 daily. Besides, the bus No.7 also passes the airport.
Wuxi has its own railway station and provides services to Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Yichang and Ningbo. Besides, most of the trains passing the Shanghai-Nanjing line stop at Wuxi Railway Station. It takes only one hour to Shanghai and 30 minutes to Suzhou by train.
Wuxi has three bus stations.
Wuxi Bus Station (No.114, East Tonghui Road): buses depart to Jiangxin, Changshu and Zhangjiagang are available.
Wuxi Bus Terminal also called Zhoushan Bus Station (No.88, Zhanbei Road): buses leave for its neighboring cities, Anhui Province, Zhejiang Provicne and Shandong Province are available.
Wuxi West Bus Station (No.7, Liangqing Road): at this station there are 5 scheduled buese to Shanghai, Nanjing and Nantong, 8 to Suzhou, 2 to Hefei, 3 to Wuhan; in addition, services to Yixing, Jiangyin, Zhangjiagang, Changshu, Liyang, Lishui and Gaochun are provided.
Hot Tours 2018
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour