Tianjin in brief
Known as the "jewel of the Bohai Sea", Tianjin is one of China's four large self-governing municipalities. Its east backs onto the Bohai Sea and its north rests against Yan Mountain creating not only beautiful scenery but also making it a strategically important city, as the mouth of the Yellow River meets the sea near Tianjin it has become a crucial port to sustain Northern China and especially Beijing.
Furthermore, because of Tianjin's location as a port city it was during it was the entry point for many of the first foreigners visiting China by boat, today that foreign influence remains with much of the city's architecture possessing European characteristics, there are also several examples of hybrid architecture that are not only unique to China but also to the world.
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour