Read the following introductions for attractions in Taiyuan. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Chinese name: 晋祠 (Jin Ci). Location: at the foot of Xuanfeng Mountain, Jinci Town, Jinyuan District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. Open time: 08:00-18:00. Entrance...
Located in the north part of Taiyuan City, Chongshansi Temple was built in Tang Dynasty (618-907), expanded in Ming Dynasty and burned in Qing Dynasty. The existing Cho...
Chinese name: 五台山 (Wu Tai Shan). Location: Wutai County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province. Open time: 06:30-18:30. Tickets: CNY168 for entering Mt. Wutai; free or CNY4-...
Located at the foot of Xuanweng Mountain, Jinci Temple was constructed in memory of Tang Shuyu (the first ruler of Jin during Zhou Dynasty) and his mother. Famous for the Nanlao Spring, Sinu Status and Shengmu Status, Jinci Temple is also home to traditional Chinese ritual structures, gardening, carving and moulding, murals, inscriptions on tablets, etc.
Mt. Wutai is the most famous Buddhism Mountain among the Four Buddhism Mountains of China, one of the Five Buddhist Sacred Place in the World and the top among the Ten Summer Resort Mountains of China. Besides the amazing mountain landscapes, visitors can also take a visit to the temples on Mt. Wutai and learn about Buddhism culture in China.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771