Shaoshan railway station, as the terminus close to Shaoshan bus station, and opposite to the Mao Zedong statue Park, is located in the Qingxi Town. Every day, trains bound for Changsha are available.
Shaoshan has its own bus station that located in the Qingxi Town. Every morning, buses bound for Xiangtan are running every fifteen minutes from five o’clock in the morning. Buses leaving for Changsha are running every thirty minutes from 07:00 to 17:30. Besides, if you are in Changsha Nan bus station, you can take bus to Shaoshan, which runs every fifty minutes from 7:00 to 17:00.
By bus – beltway connects scenic spots in Shaoshan together. Buses can take visitors from railway station or bus station to many attractions such as Di Shui Cave, Former Residence of Mao Zedong from 06:00 to 19:30.
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour