Terms and Conditions
This part is a legal agreement between you and VisitOurChina. Please read carefully the terms and conditions before making reservation of tour and tour-related products listed on www.visitourchina.com.
By becoming a customer of VisitOurChina team, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed with the following "Terms and Conditions", and irrevocable consent to be bound by all said in "Terms and Conditions", including any updates terms. VisitOurChina has the right to change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Itinerary Making
- Payment Methods
- Tour Amendments
- Travel Documentation
- Luggage Allowance
- Health Requirements
- Complaints and Claims
You may only use this website for your own personal use or for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services. You are not allowed to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. If you wish to include a link to our website, unless you have our written permission, you may only do so to our homepage.
- Step 1: Choose your tour product(s) on our website or submit your inquiry by E-mail to us.
- Step 2: After receiving your inquiry, we will reply you by email within 1 working day.
- Step 3: Make free changes on your itinerary, and then pay VisitOurChina non-refundable deposit which is equal to 30%-50% of the tour fee to initiate a reservation process (When some events happen or at some festivals, the full payment is required as the deposit).
- Step4: You will receive a confirmation email from us, suggesting the proposed flights, hotels and tours should be available at the time of confirmation. VisitOurChina reserves the right to make changes and provide you with the similar alternative options when any conditions change after the confirmation.
- Step 5: Full payment-15 days prior to your departure date.
* 30%-50% of the total tour fee is required at the time of booking. After the trip has begun, there will be no refund for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
We provide 4 payment methods as below:
You can choose Paypal as a Payment method now! Our Paypal account is firstname.lastname@example.org. * Note: If you choose to pay via Paypal, you need to pay an extra 3.5% of the total cost.
We also accept Visa and Master Card, but not personal checks. When you receive our proposal with quotation, we will attach a "Credit Card Authorization Form" with the Email for you to fill. Please download the attached file and fill out the required form, then fax it to us at 0086-773-5831392, with a copy of your credit card. If you prefer, you can scan the completed documents and email them to us. Click to see a sample of this form.
*Note: This is only a guarantee of your payment; we will not charge
your card until we have confirmed all the bookings. Disclaimer of Difference is
caused by Exchange Rate (For Visa or Master Card payment by fax only). For the convenience
of our clients, VisitOurChina quotes in US$ in stead of RMB. Due to the different
exchange rates from each countries or even from different banks, you may find that
the actual payment that has been taken away from your credit card differs slightly
from the original quotation in US$. VisitOurChina never charges anything more than
what we have quoted to our clients.
*Note: If you choose to pay via credit card, you need to pay the extra 3% processing fee of total cost to Bank of China.
Our Bank Information for all foreign currencies:
- Bank Name: Bank Of China GuiLin Branch
- Bank Add: NO.2 Zhong Shan Road Central, Guilin, Guang Xi, China
- Account: 6223 5788 7566
- Swift code: BKCHCNBJ49C
- Account Holder: GUILIN TIANYUAN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SERVICE CO., LTD
- Company Add: Room 5-10, Guilin International Conference and Exhibition Shopping Park Business Building, No. 26 Lijiang Road, Guilin, Guangxi, China
* Please include your booking code on the transfer sheet when you are making wire transfer in the bank.
* After you have made the wire transfer in your bank, please make a copy of the transaction receipt or stub issued by the bank, write down your booking code on the copy and fax us the copy of the transaction receipt (Fax No. 0086 773 5831392). Once we have received your payment fax, we will start to secure your booking.
* Wiring transfers from other countries to China generally takes more than 1 week. Once we get the payment, VisitOurChina will inform you by sending an invoice.
Please go to the Western Union Money Transfer to transfer the money as the following steps:
Tell the Western Union staff that you want to transfer money to the People's Republic of China. The money receiver's name is Cao Zheng (the money beneficiary). Kindly please note that "Zheng" is the first name (Given name) while the "Cao" is the last name (Family name).
- Ask the Western Union staff to give you the Money Transfer Control Number after your remittance is made.
- Advise us the Money Transfer Control Number for this remittance and the name of the person who made the payment (remittance). Otherwise, we cannot receive the payment without the information above.
Before your booking has been processed, you can still make changes of your itinerary free of charge (except any alteration charges are required). We will try our best to make sure all the tour arrangements will be the same as planned. However, to ensure safe and secure tours, we reserve the right to make amendments including altering, postponing and canceling tours due to weather, transportation, riot and many other uncontrollable reasons under very rare and special circumstances. If such situation arises, the increase or decrease of the tour cost will be recalculated and charged accordingly. If the arranged tour has to be changed due to the client's own wishes, he or she is supposed to pay for the additional corresponding cost
Your deposit will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days. If your reservation can not be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charge.
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your tour to China. Due to the cancellation we will refund the payment made to VisitOurChina (except any cancellation fee that is applicable). The cancellation fee will be charged as follows:
- 3 Days Prior to Departure Date; No show guests: 100% of the tour Cost
- 7-4 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of the tour Cost
- 19-8 Days Prior to Departure Date: 30% of the tour Cost
- 20 or More Days Prior to Departure Date: 10% of the tour Cost but can be applied for your next reservation within 12 months
* The payment for the Yangtze River Cruise will not be refunded if the cancellation is received less than 35 days prior to the cruise date. When some events happen or at festivals, the cancellation fee will be less than or equal to your full payment. After the trip has begun, there will be no refund for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and visa or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentations are the sole responsibility of the client. VisitOurChina may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation
All clients should realize the international travel risk and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited. Due to the extreme high altitude, the individual traveler to Tibet is required to provide a doctor's certificate stating that the he/she is fit to travel and his/her blood pressure and heart condition are normal.
You can contact us via web form from www.visitourchina.com, email, fax, or phone call. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from us in regard of your tour status within 24-48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, you are responsible to contact our customer service center at email@example.com or phone at 0086-773-5831391 immediately.
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China, the free baggage allowance within China is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for business class, and 40kg for first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within China specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
On top of the travel insurance from your home country with specific overseas coverage, you will be automatically covered by the China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance. However, this insurance is not applicable to the sole hotel or flight booking.
Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service we has provided, you agree to notify your local tour guide or your travel agent right away to avoid the potential similar problems from happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you agree to inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim.
VisitOurChina shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person, property in connection with climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond VisitOurChina's control. Neither VisitOurChina nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
VisitOurChina shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent acts, omissions, or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruise, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by VisitOurChina.
About Our Company
China Travel Resources
What Our Customers Say
Dear Gina !
Now a week since we came back home, I have the honor writing you our impression and experience about The tour that you and Visit Our China team organized for us. My and all other have no enough words to thanks you for the successfully trip! Your treatment and your attention to...
Read more testimonials...