Read the following introductions for attractions in Qufu. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Chinese name: 孔庙孔府孔林/三孔 (Kongmiao, Kongfu, Konglin/ San Kong) Location: Temple of Confucius is located on Shendao Road; Mansion of Confucius is on the east side of ...
Chinese name: 微山湖 (Wei Shan Hu) Location: The Wei Shan Lake is located in the Weishan County - south of Qufu city, Shangdong province. Admission fee: The Lake con...
Qufu is the birthplace of the great thinker Confucius. San Kong, the Temple and Cemetery of Confucius and the Kong Family Mansion, is the sole largest building group combining residences and tombs of Confucius and his descendants. It is human heritage developed in commemoration of Confucius and introducing Confucianism. With its rich cultural accumulation, it is famous for long history, great scale, rich cultural relic and high scientific artistic value.
Composed by four connecting lakes and located in the middle of Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, Weishan Lake is the biggest freshwater lake in North China. On its largest island, historical relics, tombs, temples and buildings are found, including the famous monument of the Railway Guerrillas, which is a household name in China.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771