Nagqu railway station is the transfer station of Qinghai-Tibet Railway, as well as the station of the highest altitude. Located in the western part of Nagqu, it is close to Qinghai-Tibet Railway. Now people can take trains from Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Lanzhou and Xining.
Nagqu, as a town of great importance, is the vital communication line of Qinghai-Tibet highway. In a large degree, it is quite convenient to leave Nagqu for different places, especially easy to take buses bound for Lhasa and Qinghai.
By car – prices of chartered car vary from season to season. Since the condition of Qinghai-Tibet expressway is not bad, different types of car including off-road vehicles can drive you to Nagqu.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour