Read the following introductions for attractions in Lhokha . You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Location: About 5,600 meters north of the main peak of Karuola Mountain which is 71 kilometers away from Gyangtse country, Shigatse of southwest of Tibet Autonomous Re...
Location: Nêdong County, Shannan Prefecture in the Tibet Autonomous Region. Opening time: 09:00 - 16:00. Admission: RMB30. Built in 7th century during t...
Location: About 11 kilometers southeast to Tsetang Town, Lhoka of Tibet. Opening time: 09:00 - 18:00. Admission: RMB30. ...
The most well-preserved large-scale kings tombs - Kings, ministers and princess consorts of the 29th to 40th Tubo Empire (700 900 AD) were buried here. Tombs of Tibetan Kings are the most well-preserved large-scale kings graveyard according to the historic documents.
Yungbulakang Palace is in no large scale, but stands high on the mountain, which makes it very magnificent and majestic. Yungbulakang is said to be the earliest architecture of Tibet.
Trandruk Monastery is a great place to visit for the special architecture (the famous cupreous bell and the grand Pearl Thangka), the unique Tibet religion culture
Karuola Glacier is a very special place to enjoy the great glacier sceneries. It is very close to the road, which makes it very convenient to reach and attracted many tourists every year.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771