Ledu County is 35 km from Xining Caojiabao Airport, 63 km from downtown Xining, 168km from Lanzhou. A taxi from Caojiabao Airport to Ledu costs around CNY100. Tourist can also take first shuttle bus To Xining and then transfer to a bus at Xining Long-distance Bus Station (No 1 Jianguo Road) to Ledu.
Ledu is mainly served by Lanzhou-Qinghai Rail. Lanzhou, Beijing, Xining, Yinchuan, Zhengzhou, Chengdu, Xiu’an have trains to Ledu. Xining train station has several trains to Ledu (09:20, 11:25, 19:15, 20:00, and 21:15) and the journey takes around one hour and CNY13 for hard seat. Ledu railway station is located on 43 Dongmenxiang, Nianbo Town (碾伯镇), 3km east of Ledu County.
By long-distance bus
Xining Long-distance Bus Station has regular buses daily (CNY12) to Ledu and Qutan Lamasery (CNY20). The bus station on Xinning Road has buses to Qutan Lamasery (CNY20). A bus from Ledu Bus Station (on Wenhua Road) to Qutan Lamasery cost around CNY5.
Ledu is served by seven bus routes. Bus No 1 runs from West Bridge (Xi Daqiao) to railway station and from West Bridge to Xisheng. Bus No.2 runs from West Bridge to East Bridge.
Ledu’s taxi market is not regular. There is no taximeter on the taxi. It’s CNY5 to almost anywhere within the town.
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour