Korla has a temperate continental arid climate with the annual average temperature being 11 Celsius degree. The hottest month is July with average temperature being 26 Celsius degree. The coldest season is January with average temperature being minus 7.9 Celsius degree.
The best time to visit Korla is in August and September when desert is calm and famous bergamot pear of Korla is ripened.
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour