Situated on the east of Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau with the attitude from 529 to 1447 meters, Kaili falls within the subtropics humid monsoon climate with a comfortable temperature all the year around without severe winters and hot summers; the annual average temperature is 16.1℃. It rains a lot in Kaili and half a year is rain seasons especially in spring and early summer; the average annual rainfall is 1243 mm.
Travel in Kaili, umbrella or raincoat is needed; sunglasses and sun cream are also useful to prevent plateau ultraviolet.
Hot Tours 2018
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour