Seated on the southern bank of Yangtze River, in the north of Jiangxi Province, and at the junction of three provinces of Jiangxi, Anhui and Hubei, Jiujiang belongs to subtropical moist monsoon climate. It has an average temperature of 17 Celsius degree, an annual precipitation of 1300-1600mm (40% of which happens in the second quarter), 239-266 frost free days and less than 16 fog days a year. The coldest month is January with an average temperature of about 5 Celsius degree, and the hottest month is July with an average temperature of 29 Celsius degree.
In summer, it is sweltering and rainy, while in winter, it is gloomy and cold. Therefore, the best season to travel in Jiujiang falls in late spring & early summer and autumn. However, the Mount Lu of Jiujiang is a scenic area suitable for travel all the year round as the sceneries changes irregularly when in different seasons and weather. Just as the saying goes, in Lu Mountain, there are gorgeous flowers in Jinxiu Valley in spring, amazing clouds in Shimen Ravine in summer, bright moon in Tiger Stream in autumn and white snow in peaks in winter. Hence, people can choose the time to travel in Lu Mountain according to individual preference.
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour