Read the following introductions for attractions in Jingdezhen. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
China is a nation built on ceramic and has developed it into a national commodity as well as the material for crafting delicate works of art. As a specific culture ty...
The Fuliang AncientCity is located over 8 kilometers away from the urban center of Jingdezhen, originally constructed in the Tang Dynasty and was added to over the cour...
Renowned for its porcelain tea-culture and originally constructed in Tang Dynasty and was added to over the course of successive dynasties, Fuliang AncientCity has been systematically divided into 8 quadrants basing on the Chinese Eight Diagrams theory with a city wall that spans 20km and stands at over 1.5m high.
Of all cities that make ceramic in China, Jingdezhen has been outshining others and acknowledged as City of Ceramic with a history over 1700 years. With the rarest and most beautiful ceramic artifacts being stored, the Jingdezhen Ceramic Museum totals 2400 works stretching over 5 dynasties on display.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771