Located 12.5 km from the old city center of Hami, Haimi Airport has flights to Urumqi, Zhengzhou, Xi’an and flights to Korla and Dunhuang. Bus No.6 (CNY1.5, 20 minutes’ drive) will bring you to railway station of Hami. A taxi into the city costs around CNY20.
The best way to Hami is by train. Hami is gateway city to Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, so there are a number of trains going through Hami. Lanzhou - Xinjiang Railway links Hami with Turpan, Urumqi, Changji, and Shjihezi. In addition, There are trains to Beijing, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Chengdu, Jinan, Lanzhou and other inland cities. Hami Railway Station is located on the Tianshan Beilu. Buses No.1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 12 will get to there.
By long-distance bus
Hami has an extensive highway network linking it with Gansu Province, Urumqi, inner Mongolia and its various districts. Hami Long-distance Bus Station is located on the junction of Guangchang Beilu and Jianguo Road. Buses No. 3, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12 will bring you there. There are regular buses to Urumqi, Jiuquan, Dunhuang, Turpan, Barkol, Yiwu and Mongolia so forth.
--By public bus
There are 14 bus routes in urban areas. The fare of a public bus is commonly CNY1.
Taxi fare in Hami is CNY5 within 3km and CNY1.8 per km after that. CNY10 will get you to almost anywhere within the city.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour