Read the following introductions for attractions in Gyangtse. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Chinese name: 羊卓雍措 (Yang Zhuo Yong Cuo) Location: In Nagarz County, Lhoka Prefecture, along the highway between Lhasa and Gyantse,around 108 km southwest of Lhasa, Tib...
(Also known as Palkhor Monastery) Chinese name: 十万佛塔 白居寺 Location: at the northeast of Gyantse County, 100 kmeast ofShigatse, 230 km south of Lhasa Tibet Autonomous R...
No trip to Gyantse would be complete without a visit to Palkhor Monastery. Located in the northeast of Gyantse at 3900 meters above sea level, Pelkor Chode Monastery, or Palkhor Monastery in Tibetan means auspicious monastery. It was first built in early 15th century and took 10 years to complete.
Yomdrok Lake, less than 100 kilometres away from Lhasa, is reputed as one of the three sacred lakes in tibet, as well as the the largest inland lakes at the north foot of Himalayas. Known as the most beautiful water around the world, Yomdrok Lake looks like a fairy land where plateau lakes, snow mountains, pastures, hot springs, flora and fauna, temple are all available.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771