Your Position: HomeChina GuideChina Overview Chinese Currency What scenery is printed on the back of Chinese RMB note?
What scenery is printed on the back of Chinese RMB note?
Nowadays, the fifth series of RMB is the dominated currency used in mainland China, of which the fronts of 100 Yuan, 50 Yuan, 20 Yuan, 10 Yuan, 5 Yuan and 1 Yuan are printed with a same head portrait of Chairman Mao Zedong. On the back of these notes, different famous scenery in China air printed: the Great Hall of People on 100 Yuan, the Potala Palace on 50 Yuan, the Li River on 20 Yuan, the Three Gorges of Yangtze River on 10 Yuan, the Tai Mountain on 5 Yuan, and the West Lake on 1 Yuan.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour