Huangmei Opera is vitality with constant creations and trys. Except the traditional life stories and fairy tales, some classical foreign plays also performed in Huangmei Opera in later modern development, for instance, the adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing of Shakespeare, was a great success that gained praises home and abroad.
- Peking Opera
- Shaoxing Opera
- Face Changing of Sichuan Opera
- Shadow Plays
- Puppet Show
- Top Shows for Tourists
More Topics for Chinese Culture
Functioning as a huge stone and earthen military engineering, the Great Wall (长城, Chang Cheng) is built in different ages of ancient China for defense against different northern nomadic tribes. Twisting and turning for 8851.8 kilometers like a resting giant dragon, the Great Wall traverses North China from the Tiger Mountain of Liaoning Province in the east to the Jiayu Pass (嘉峪关...
Far and wide known as Kungfu (功夫) all over the world, Chinese martial art is also called Wugong (武功) or Wushu (武术) at home by Chinese people. It can be seen as an art of attack and defense in which a series of skills and trick are highly emphasized. Being a characteristic martial culture, Kungfu agglomerates the Confucius...
Hot Tours 2013
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour