The Terracotta Warriors near the Tomb of Emperor Qin Shihuang (259BC- 210BC) in Xi’an city is regarded as the eighth marvel in the world. With great study values in military, economy and culture of its time, the excavation and exhibition of the grand Terracotta Duplicates has shocked the world and attracted thousands of visitors home and abroad. Today, Terracotta duplicates are designed for sale as tourist souvenirs according to the primary Terracotta Warriors in kinds of shapes and sizes. Terracotta duplicates can be found in museums, galleries, hotels and souvenir shops in Xi’an city as well as some other famous tourist cities like Guilin. Some of the duplicates are made in the same size as the original ones, while some in scaling down sizes that easy to be carried as decorations in offices and houses, or gifts for friends and relatives. Owing to the different making materials and sizes, the prices of Terracotta duplicates are various from tens of yuan to thousands of yuan for visitors options.
More Topics for Chinese Culture
Far and wide known as Kungfu (功夫) all over the world, Chinese martial art is also called Wugong (武功) or Wushu (武术) at home by Chinese people. It can be seen as an art of attack and defense in which a series of skills and trick are highly emphasize...
Being a vivid Chinese cultural specialty as well as Kungfu and traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese tea has been being developed in China for a long time accompanied with which a series of tea culture took shape. Widely known in Chinese history as a...
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour