VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Thanks to the peculiar karst landform, Guilin especially Yangshuo is endowed with abundant scenery made up of karst hills in various shapes, while some of them are more than landscapes. In other words, it is no exaggeration to say that you can find a hill suitable for climbing wherever you stand in Yangshuo. Thus, no airport, no railway, but that doesn’t stop climbing lovers from all over the world from rushing to Yangshuo every year.
When my friend Flo called me to tell me that he would come and visit me for the weekend, I was very excited. We decided to visit Yangshuo, a city close to Guilin, as the nature there was said to be very beautiful.So on Saturday morning we took the cruise ship to get to Yangshuo. The tour was during four hours and included a Western-Chinese lunch buffet. As the sun was shining we spent most of the time on top of the boat to enjoy the mountains surrounding us and to take pictures. It was a very enjoyable time. Arriving in Yangshuo, we nearly were overrun by elderly women offering bamboo boat tours, flowers or bike tours (Wo bu yao! means I dont want that!). ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari