VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
I awoke at 6:30 AM. Guess what? It's raining again. I borrowed an umbrella from the hotel. There is a person near the front desk of the hotel that is handing them out. I enjoyed another very satisfying breakfast. The hotel restaurant has someone making omelettes. I walked up to him and saw what I believed to be were pancakes. I asked him for some syrup and he pointed to something that appeared to be syrup. As it turned out the 'pancakes' were in fact 'round fried eggs' and the syrup turned out to be soy sauce. Anyhow they were delicious.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari