VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
As one of China's five ethnic autonomous regions (Guangxi, Tibet, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Ningxia - equivalent to five provinces), Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region is in fact the habitation of many Chinese ethnic groups, including the Han and 11 indigenous ethnic minorities among which the Zhuang accounts for majority. Having been being influenced by the outside world, more than more youth generation of the minorities are accepting modern lifestyle and concepts, fortunately, their peculiar ethnic customs are still well passed on in their remote hometown. In this post we would like to discover some traditional wedding customs in Guangxi.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari