VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Taopingqiangzhai, or Taoping Qiang Village, 163 kilometres away from Chengdu, is located along the Zagunao River in the Taoping Village of Li County of Aba prefecture. First built in 111B.C, Taoping ancient Qiang Village boasts the intact Qiang architecture, culture and arts to this day, and lures people by virtue of its simple and unsophisticated folk customs. As the only well-protected Qiang village in the world, Taopingqiangzhai has been deemed as the living fossil in the study of original Qiang culture, and has enjoyed the reputation as the mysterious oriental ancient castle due to its typical Qiang architectures and complex road structures.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari