VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
"A big family pork feast for the New Year" has been being the traditional customs in China since the ancient time. In the past decade, it seemed that life of more and more Chinese was invaded by restaurants, but in recent years it is becoming the order of the day that companies and businessmen gather their stuff and partners to have an authentic pork meal at some suburb of their cities at the end of the year, creating a chance of non-working communication or of discussion about further development and cooperation in the coming year.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari