VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Lugu Lake of Lijiang City, Yunnan Province, is between Sichuan (2/3 in Sichuan) and Yunnan Province (1/3 in Yunnan), more than 300 kilometers to the Dayan Ancient Village, Yunnan. By the riverside of the beautiful Lugu Lake (Lugu Hu in Chinese), there lives Mosuo Ethnic Group, a branch of Naxi Nationality, the sole nationality still in the matriarchal society period. Since all the things are decided by female, the female of Mosuo Ethnic Group is more passionate and active than that of other places....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari