VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Chinese never consider cooking as a task. They have a great passion for delicate combination of appetite-raising color, aroma and flavor of food. The processing of a delicious dish may involve a range of cooking methods, smart use of ingredients and seasonings, precise control of time and heat, etc. There are so many secrets hidden in kitchen. One of eight major cuisines of China, Huaiyang Cuisine may reveal one secret – the secret of kitchen knife to you.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari