VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
On Sunday, I was with full of expectation and curiosity to start my trip to Haiyang town which is located in east part of Guilin area, about 40 kilometers far away from Guilin city. The regular buses between Guilin city and Haiyang town are available daily from early morning to late evening, the bus trip just takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to Haiyang, so, it is very convenient to get there. Also, the bus ticket price is very cheap, just RMB7 per way, you do not need wait too long for the bus, very frequent for the shuttle. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari