VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In the remote Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, lies a fairyland with picturesque sceneries. From generation to generation, four nationalities (Yao, Zhuang, Miao and Han) lived and worked here happily. There locate large-scale and gorgeous Longji Terraces; there are also pure and rich ethnic customs between the mountains and rivers. For thousands of years, people have been working hard and thriving here, continuously explaining the true meaning of life. Old and mysterious legends, beautiful love stories, splendid history... Get closed to Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and Guilin, listen to the folk singing and dance with the ethnic groups. In the "Fantastic Guilin" Ethnic Show in Guilin Lijiang Theater, the fiery passion and poetic romance of the local people, has being depicted.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari