VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
When you are planning a China tour, hotel arrangement would be naturally considered. For after spending an entire day on a China tour, a good night’s rest is especially important. Recently more visitors prefer staying at family-style or garden-style hotels rather than in larger star-rated hotels. In picturesque Guilin there are some beautiful garden-style hotels which offer an excellent environment, services and amenities. The best of these hotels are the Guilin Yi Royal Palace and the Guilin Zizhou Four-season Resort.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari