VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In the capital of China one can find Turkey Kebap, Spanish Paella or French Foie Gras with original taste and flavor. People in New York are able to buy Rouga Mo at streets of Manhattan, and in Melbourne can have a try of Peking Roast Duck. The travel of human and foods bring those delicacies of each country even more famous. However, less popular foods unavoidably exist. Some of them hidden in China’s rivers, deserts, mountains or other places are also delicious, that’s the realm of secrets we are looking for.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari