VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The Multicolored Beach is located in the north of Burqin County, Xinjiang, which is also the only way must be passed to the Kanas and Habahe County. With a river traverses the whole region, two different worlds are presented with surprisingly sceneries – it is the best way I can explain. Violent river striking and wind erosion made the north bank a cliff-style Yadan landform. Rock stratums of the surrounding land possess strong or weak ability of resistance to weather, thus the outline is irregular, and different mineral substances reflect various colors, by which it’s well-known as 'Multicolored Beach’.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari