VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Received the invitation of the office of Reed Flute Cave Attraction, our company are honored to attend the news conference of the uncased hole 4D Reed Flute Cave visual show. Although the freezing wind brought by typhoon Tiantu blowed fiercely, we were still passionately talking about our experiences to Reed Flute Cave and how this day’s visual show would surprise us.
Thursday, 16th April 2009It finally happened that I was allowed to accompany a China-traveling group, when visiting Guilin. Thursday in the afternoon I met Mr Sun, the official local tour guide. It turned out to be a German speaking Chinese, because apparently the group, consisting of 13 people, was from eastern Germany. Mr Sun was very open-minded and so we had lots of topics to talk about while sitting in the bus to the airport. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari