VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
July is the hottest time in China, and a small tourism peak packed with travellers. To beat the crowds and see beautiful sceneries simultaneously, you need some other recommendations. In right time to visit right places, you will get surprising experiences.
Dali Airport is a modern construction as its roads. There are two cities: the old and the new city. Unlike many other cities in China, the cities are separated by several kilometres. Dali was once a kingdom, home to some 22 kings; today it is home to the Chinese ethnic minority known as the Bai People who can be distinguished by their brightly coloured clothing and their bright culture which includes lots of singing and dancing. ...
The great-wall is a must for every traveller heading to Beijing, it is truly both awe-inspiring and culturally enriching experience, but if you have already been to the world-renowned Badaling Great Wall and are searching for somewhere more untamed and commercialised why not try the sections of the Great Wall at Simatai? ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari