VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Every year in March and April, it is the season to enjoy cherry blossoms. The transiently splendid sakura always impress visitors with its beauty, sometimes like snow hanging on the tree, sometimes like raindrops dancing in the air. While sakura in Japan is known to the world, cherry blossom in China is also worth your appreciation. And here are some best places for your reference.
My hometown is a small city of Fujian province which is located in the borderline of Fujian and Zhejiang Province, this geographical advantage enables me to have the opportunity to reach my dreamful place- Wuzhen Water Town very easily. We just spent 4 hours taking a high speed railway to Hangzhou, and then took a bus transfer to Wuzhen which cost about 2 hours.
Hangzhou is praised as "the House of Silk" for long and its long history of silk was showed by the excavated 4700-year-old silk fabrics from Liangzhu Town, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province. Bai Juyi, a famous poet of Tang Dynasty, once wrote poems to describe the high standard of Hangzhou silk. Hangzhou now produces 14 categories, more than 200 varieties and more than 2000 designs of silks every year. Hangzhou silk is always made with novel designs, well-arranged flowers and vivid figures. Therefore, the silk of Hangzhou is awarded frequently and has been sold to more than 100 countries and districts.
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Gerard
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Elizabeth
- A Trip to the Dong Minority Area, Part Ⅱ-by Gaas
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Cris
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Nancy
- A Bite of China---Story of Chinese New Year’s Cake-by consulting china
- A Bite of China – Our Mountains and Glutinous Rice-by Alison
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Rachelle
- My Trip to Sanya-by andy putra imaji
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Vivien