VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Hello I am Sophie from France! Being a student in English studies in my mother-country, I always loved to learn languages, travel and meet new people. Starting to learn Chinese during my first years at university, I got the opportunity to participate in a trip to China with my Chinese teacher and other classmates in July 2007. This was the beginning of a marvelous story with China that I'm still living today as an intern in Visit Our China during my present Master degree. Organized by my university, this one-month trip mixing visits and short Chinese culture and language lessons in two Chinese universities, happened to be my first discovery of China, and what a discovery! Clearly, I kind of fell in love with the country! That is why I would like to share my experience with you throughout this travel blog.
TOP1 BEIJING - Capital of China
Capital of China, blend of glorious ancient past and exciting modern development.
Visit World Wonder Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace;
See Special Siheyuan residence complex and experience Hutong tour in rickshaw;
Enjoy the famed Peking Opera, martial arts, and acrobatics at the night time;
Wander along the Wangfujing Street and taste Beijing Roasted Duck.
Top 1: Medog Walking Track - experience an ancient county by foot
There are many popular and classic hiking tous in China, such as Mount. Everest hiking, Three Gorges hiking, Great Wall hiking, Tiger Leaping Gorge hiking, and Li River hiking is highly recommended because you can enjoy its fantastic river and mountain landscapes while walking along the beautiful country road. Last weekend VisitOurChina had a wonderful one day Li River hiking tour and we'd like to share with you our experience.
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Gerard
- Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise by Speedboat-by Elizabeth
- A Trip to the Dong Minority Area, Part Ⅱ-by Gaas
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Cris
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Nancy
- A Bite of China---Story of Chinese New Year’s Cake-by consulting china
- A Bite of China – Our Mountains and Glutinous Rice-by Alison
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Rachelle
- My Trip to Sanya-by andy putra imaji
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Vivien