One Day Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Xin'gang / Beijing / Xin'gang (L)
Transfer via: Private vehicle –on our arrangement
Sightseeing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Badaling Great Wall
Usually the cruise ship will arrive at Xin'gang at 07:00 am. Our tour guide and driver will be in Xin'gang in the evening before tour date.
When your cruise ship arrives in Xin'gang, you will be met by your English speaking tour guide from Xin'gang port around 07:30am. Then drive 170 kilometers (around 2.5 hours) to Beijing City.
Visit Tiananmen Square, the symbolical heart of China and gathering place for the masses. It is the biggest public square in the world, which can hold one million people.
From here we will walk across the Golden River Bridge to visit the Forbidden City and experience the ancient Emperor's daily life. For 5 centuries Chinese emperors carried out their administration here. With almost 10,000 rooms, it was the centre of the Ming and Qing dynasties, a massive complex of palaces, pavilions, courtyards and gardens where 24 emperors used to live. Forbidden City was the largest palace in the world, and in the past it was indeed a forbidden place for commoners. Your tour here will include private access to the Emperor's palace.
After lunch in a local restaurant, drive to the famous Badaling Great Wall, the pride of China and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Whereas Genghis Khan contemplated it as a military obstacle, Richard Nixon described it as one of humankind's greatest achievements. You will be able to climb and walk one of the best preserved sections of the 2,000 years old ancient wall, admiring the splendid mountain views. Bring a jacket and layer- although it is breezy, the climbing is tough. So be in a good shape!Take sightseeing on Badaling Great Wall for about 2 hours.
After the tours, you will be drive back to Xin'gang Port by private car.
Kindly Note of Beijing 1 Day Tour from Xin'gang Port
1. According to new regulation, except the statutory holidays and summer vacation (from July 1st to August 31st) of China, the Forbidden City Museum in Beijing close to public on every Monday from January 1, 2014 on, thus the tours which include the scenic spot of Forbidden City are unavailable on those closed Monday, please notice this.
2. This tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
3. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
4. We will arrange the entry permission to Xin'gang port, so our tour guide will meet you inside the Xin'gang port.
5. It is 170 Kilometers from Xin'gang port to Beijing; 70 Kilometers from Beijing to Badaling Great Wall. Total driving length of our vehicle is around 750 Kilometers.
6. Note: The one day tour is a little busy to make full use of time.
Note: The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.75 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
A. Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
B. Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
C. Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
D. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
E. Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
F. Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
A. Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
B. Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
C. Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
D. Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
E. Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
F. Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
G. Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
Eden and I returned home to Canada yesterday. Just wanted to send you a huge thank-you for all your hard work organizing our China trip. It was a fabulous trip. All the great things you made we were able to see and do while we toured your country. If I hear of anyone heading to China I will recom...
Read more testimonials...
- 3 Days Beijing Highlights Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights Beijing Roast Duck and Kong Fu Show Tour
- 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Memorable Tour
- 6 Days Beijing Panorama Tour
- 2 Days Summer Resort Tour from Beijing to Chengde
- 4 Days Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
- 2 Days Beijing - Xin'gang Tour
- 7 Days Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin Tour
- 6 Days Beijing, Tianjin Tour