Yihong Hall Royal Wharf / Yihong Tang
The Yihong Hall Royal Wharf is situated near the Gaoliang River. This wharf seems common but in fact was the starting wharf from which Empress Dowager Cixi's boat sailed to the Summer Palace.
The river course between the Xiuyi Water Gate and the Changchun Bridge was used when the Jingmi Approach Channel was constructed in 1966, and nearby the 8-meter-width Chang River Diversion Sluice was built --- that is why now the starting point of the south Chang River is the Chang River Water Gate. And the section from the Xiuyi Water Gate to Yuyuan Lake (via Changchun Bridge) is also called Kunyu River. At present, water sports and activities are available on both south Chang River and Kunyu River.
Top attractions in Beijing
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771