Meidaizhao Lamasery is located 80 kilometers east of Baotou as was constructed in during the Qing Dynasty; it is the largest and most important Lamasery in Inner-Mongolia.
Meidaizhao is located on the bank of a river and on the foothills of the mountain. The architecture of the temple itself is truly unique – a fusion of Mongolian and Tibetan architectural styles, with minor influences from the lower region of the Yellow River. Inside the lamasery is decorated with frescos of celebrate Mongolian Buddhists as well as several Buddhist Icons. This construction has a deep significance to the Buddhists of Inner-Mongolia.
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771