Anyang belongs to typical warm temperate semihumid continental monsoon climate with four distinctive seasons. With sufficient sunlight and an annual average temperature of 14.9 Celsius degree, the extreme maximum air temperature once reached to 43.2 Celsius degree in Anyang, and the extreme minimum temperature once lowered to -21.7 Celsius degree. It has moderate rainfall and the annual precipitation is general 606mm.
With warm spring, hot and rainy summer, cool autumn, frigid and dry winter, the best season to travel in Anyang falls in spring and autumn.
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour