Located in the northwest margin of Tarim Basin, Aksu enjoys warm temperate continental dry climate with strong sunlight and rare rainfall. However, since Aksu city is on the foot of Tianshan Mountain, the cold current is warded off by towering Tianshan Mountain and 4000-meter Pamirs Plateau, Aksu becomes a rare oasis city inside Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region with the melt snow waters.
Aksu is characterized by distinctive four seasons with an average annual temperature between 9.9 to 11.5 ℃. The summer of Aksu is relatively hotter while the winter is colder and drier. Therefore, autumn (esp. Sep. and Oct.) of Aksu is the best season for visiting Aksu.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour